Aaaaaand we're done.
Thank you to everybody who's stuck it out and read this far. I hope you weren't too bored- I had a blast writing it. Now comes the tedious bit; editing and polishing so I can see what I can do about getting this thing in print.
I'll be taking down the rough draft from this site in a week or so, to give me a chance to make it really worth your time. When I do that, I'll have more information on how to keep updated on the status of the book- if I can sell it, you guys will the be the second or third to know.
Thank you again. I think I sound kind of like an ass right now cause I'm all giddy, but this has been really and truly amazing.
I'll be taking down the rough draft from this site in a week or so, to give me a chance to make it really worth your time. When I do that, I'll have more information on how to keep updated on the status of the book- if I can sell it, you guys will the be the second or third to know.
Thank you again. I think I sound kind of like an ass right now cause I'm all giddy, but this has been really and truly amazing.

<< Home